News (in this page, headlines only listed)
|Regular members of the University|
|● Faculty and Staff
● Graduate Students Your Student ID card required.
● Undergraduate Students Your Student ID card required.
● Emeritus Professors
cf. Users' guides in details
Kunitachi Campus University members
Chiyoda Campus students
|● Alumni of the Hitotsubashi Graduate School
cf. Users' guide for Alumni
● Outside Users Your ID card will be required.
Other Researchers who do not fit the above requirements, please ask us.
● Semester periods 11:30-14:30, 15:30-20:00
● Vacation periods 10:00-13:00, 14:00-18:30
● Service hours described above are applied in occasions when the number of library staff shall be one. Most of the time the number of library staff at work shall be two, and the service desk hours are 10:00-20:00 (semester periods), 10:00-18:30 (vacation periods) without intermission.
● Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays
● December 27 to January 4
● Additional closures will be posted on the notice bord.
You can access the Online Catalogue (HERMES).
|Collections||Collections of Tanaka Seiji|
|● Faculty and Staff||70 vols.||2 weeks|
|● Graduate Students||30 vols.||2 weeks|
|● Undergraduate Students||8 vols.||2 weeks|
|● Emeritus Professors||70 vols.||2 weeks|
|● Visitors (Outside users)||For use in Library and copy.|
A maximum materials (including the Hitotsubashi University Library)
You can renew three times.
Self-checkout machine is available for borrowing/returning.
You can borrow materials one day loan.
Reference books, Periodicals, Audio-visual materials, CD-ROM etc.
There is a card-operated photocopier in the library.
You can use the copy card for students.
Photocopier in the library is for reproducing library materials.
Please obey the Copyright Law.
Materials held in the library on Kunitachi campus may be delivered to the ICS library.
● Inter-library photocopy / Inter-library loan
We provide photocopying service and inter-library loan.
Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy (ICS)
National Center of Sciences, 5F
2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 101-8439, JAPAN
Please refer to this page for getting to the ICS Library.