The ICS Advantage
ABEST21 recognized Hitotsubashi ICS with the “World-Class Curriculum” Excellence in Accreditation Award 2009 for its unique global curriculum based on the concept of the “Best of Two Worlds.”
Earn a World-Class MBA at a Fraction of the Cost
Because Hitotsubashi University is a national university corporation, the cost of earning an MBA at ICS is relatively low.
Students Design their Own Curriculum
Applicants now have a choice of options that will allow them to graduate in one year or two years
Seminar Advisors are a Mentor For Life
A student / faculty ratio of close to 3:1 and our seminar system fosters close, enduring relationships between students and faculty.
A Diverse Faculty with Real-World Experience
60% of our full-time faculty members have worked for multinational firms and two-thirds have extensive teaching experience at leading U.S. business schools
The student body at Hitotsubashi ICS is truely multicultural in nature.Learn More
Hitotsubashi ICS has strong partnerships with eleven schools in the USA, the UK, Europe, and AsiaLearn More
Hitotsubashi ICS has developed long-term intellectual alliances with many leading companies in JapanLearn More
The Career Placement Office at Hitotsubashi ICS is one of the most successful in JapanLearn More
Students and faculty integrate what they learned with their future mission and visionLearn More
Our campus is located in within easy walking distance of the Otemachi business district of central TokyoLearn More
- Guest Speaker: Mr.Minoura of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
On April 18th Professor Ito’s Financial Institutions class received Mr. Hiroshi Minoura, Deputy
- Guest speaker: Yasuyuki Nitta, HOYA Vision Care Company
- Guest Speaker: Mr.Watanabe of Mizuho Corporate Bank
- Guest Speaker: Rod Lappin, Lenovo Japan
- Sanshiro Yamaoka, Adjunct Associate Professor Commencement Address to Tokyo Metropolitan Toyama High School Seniors
On March 9th, 2013, Professor...
- Article by Prof. Osono & Visiting Fellow Yamazaki published
- Professor Ito's new article published
- Kazuo Ichijo was appointed as a member of the Advisory Board of NTT DATA Corporation
- The Grand Tokyo Stock Exchange Excursion
(On Friday, November 30, the Hitotsubashi ICS MBA class of 2012 visited Tokyo Stock...
- Rong Can "Eason" Li wins CoFesta Student Ambassador Presentation contest
- Hitotsubashi ICS at the Sofaer International Case Competition
- Hitotsubashi ICS and the mai Bangkok Business Challenge® @ Sasin, Thailand